Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Out of stock on Apple Store

Hi,

I am trying to purchase a series 7 apple watch on the online store but it won't allow me to add it to my bag as its saying delivery date unknown. Do you know when they will be back in stock.

Thanks

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 3:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 7:03 AM

This is a user to user only forum. We don't know anything about Apple stock. Suffice to say, Apple Watch 7 is majorly back-ordered right now. Demand is high, and there is a worldwide chip shortage, with manufacturing delays as icing on the cake. I ordered two 7's in stainless two days after preorders opened on October 8th, and my order won't arrive until late November.

All anyone can tell you is to check the online store frequently.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2021 7:03 AM in response to NoelleOC

This is a user to user only forum. We don't know anything about Apple stock. Suffice to say, Apple Watch 7 is majorly back-ordered right now. Demand is high, and there is a worldwide chip shortage, with manufacturing delays as icing on the cake. I ordered two 7's in stainless two days after preorders opened on October 8th, and my order won't arrive until late November.

All anyone can tell you is to check the online store frequently.

Out of stock on Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.