Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It saysi can not sign in to I tunes or Apple ID to many codes have been sent what do I need to do? when I try to sign in I haven’t yet signed in to I tunes but when I try to it says to many codes have been sent

I can not sign in to iTunes or applei I’d because it says to many codes have been sent. Verification failed

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 4:49 AM

9 replies

Dec 2, 2021 11:55 AM in response to eruch2

Since what you are seeing does not match the question that started this topic, normally you would start your own topic to avoid confusing solutions for different issues.

Contact Apple. Click here --> https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT201232

Dec 2, 2021 10:57 AM in response to PJD74

I'm having a similar problem only I haven't been locked out yet. But I am finding myself in an endless loop of trying to sign into an Apple ID account via the App Store on a new MacBook Pro for the school I work for. The Apple ID works on the website via a browser (like right now) but every time I try to sign into the App Store or iCloud on this machine, it says that I've never signed in this way before and would I like to review my information? If I click continue, I have to immediately sign in again (each time triggering a verification code, and each time I get a message that pops up telling me I haven't signed in this way before and would I like to review my information.

Unending.

Very annoying.

If this is some kind of limitation because the school doesn't have a credit card associated with this Apple ID yet, then the darn message should just say so. As it is, it just appears that I cannot sign into an Apple ID account that does indeed work on the apple.com website.

What gives?

It saysi can not sign in to I tunes or Apple ID to many codes have been sent what do I need to do? when I try to sign in I haven’t yet signed in to I tunes but when I try to it says to many codes have been sent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.