Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone storage

My iPhone 12 Pro Max is 512gb since about two days now I have been getting messages that I don’t have enough storage, check and saw that system service is using about 400gb plus. Please how do I fix this

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 2, 2021 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 11:48 AM

kashal,

Got it! Thanks for sharing those details.

We see that you're currently running iOS 15.0.1. There was a newer iOS released that is currently available to you so it would be good to update again to see if that helps.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Once complete, you should be running iOS 15.1.

Let us know if that helps with your storage amounts and we'll go from there.

Have a nice day!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 11:48 AM in response to kashal

kashal,

Got it! Thanks for sharing those details.

We see that you're currently running iOS 15.0.1. There was a newer iOS released that is currently available to you so it would be good to update again to see if that helps.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Once complete, you should be running iOS 15.1.

Let us know if that helps with your storage amounts and we'll go from there.

Have a nice day!

Nov 3, 2021 10:52 AM in response to kashal

Hi kashal,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with the Other System Data on your iPhone. We'd like to help.

Which iOS are you currently running on your device? If you're not backed up and updated to iOS 15.1, we'd recommend that now: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Then, check out this resource: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. If you connect to a computer, do you see the same information about Other System Data?

If you continue to have issues reducing that amount, Contact Apple Support would be the best next step for you.

Hope that helps!

Take care.

iPhone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.