Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

how can I download/upload my files from MacBook Air

desktop?

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 12:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 12:45 AM

Nal192 Said:

"iCloud: I by mistake did rest my MacBook Air and need upload documents from my old desktop, it did not do that automatically"

-------

Two Things to Try:

Restore from a Time Machine Backup;

Have a TMB that you Made? If so, then restore your Mac from a TMB that contains these items. Important: Start by creating a Time Machine backup of your Mac, so that you can have something to restore your Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall. Go Here: Back up your Mac with Time Machine - Apple Support

B. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 12:45 AM in response to Nal192

Nal192 Said:

"iCloud: I by mistake did rest my MacBook Air and need upload documents from my old desktop, it did not do that automatically"

-------

Two Things to Try:

Restore from a Time Machine Backup;

Have a TMB that you Made? If so, then restore your Mac from a TMB that contains these items. Important: Start by creating a Time Machine backup of your Mac, so that you can have something to restore your Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall. Go Here: Back up your Mac with Time Machine - Apple Support

B. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.