You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fetch Data

My iPhone 13 fetch new mail data automatically in the background only when the iPhone is on power & WIFI, but i need it to fitch automatically in the background while I'm using the Cellular Data and on battery, no matter how long the battery life will last, how could I solve this problem?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:20 AM

2 replies

Nov 4, 2021 8:32 AM in response to ihab177

Hello ihab177,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We see you're having an issue with fetching mail while connected to cellular data. We're happy to assist.

Please follow the guidance in section "Check Mail Fetch and Notification settings" here: If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Make sure your Cellular Data settings are turned on for Mail under Settings > Cellular Data.

If you're still unable to receive emails while on your cellular network, check with the email provider for additional assistance.

Take care.

Fetch Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.