Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i didn't manage to migrate things from my old mac to the new mac because the migration assistant wouldn't move forward and i clicked on Do Later. how can i migrate things from the old mac now? - i still have the old one here. thank you for the help!

i didn't manage to migrate things from my old mac to the new mac because the migration assistant wouldn't move forward and i clicked on Do Later. how can i migrate things from the old mac now? - i still have the old one here. thank you for the help!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 10:44 AM

Greetings ritopaxi,

We understand that you are having some difficulty moving your content to a new Mac, and we'd like to help. The available methods for transferring data too your new Mac are included in the related article above your post. If Migration Assistant is not working, you can restore form a backup using the steps:

Restore your Mac from a backup

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 10:44 AM in response to ritopaxi

Greetings ritopaxi,

We understand that you are having some difficulty moving your content to a new Mac, and we'd like to help. The available methods for transferring data too your new Mac are included in the related article above your post. If Migration Assistant is not working, you can restore form a backup using the steps:

Restore your Mac from a backup

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.