Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Lock

Is there any thing I can do to unlock my iPhone if iCloud locked i bought from a third party

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:59 PM

Ask the seller to unlock it or give you a refund, or if applicable, ask the people running the site or store you bought it through to give you a refund.

Nobody on these boards can unlock it, and nobody at Apple will. The activation lock is an anti-theft measure.

(207504)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2021 6:59 PM in response to Nicolas345

Ask the seller to unlock it or give you a refund, or if applicable, ask the people running the site or store you bought it through to give you a refund.

Nobody on these boards can unlock it, and nobody at Apple will. The activation lock is an anti-theft measure.

(207504)

Nov 3, 2021 7:07 PM in response to Nicolas345

Nicolas345 Said:

"iCloud Lock: Is there any thing I can do to unlock my iPhone if iCloud locked i bought from a third party"

-------

Getting your Money Back:

Seems you were scammed, though a full-assumption on my part. So, if this was purchased off of a Web site (i.e. eBay), then contact the site, seeing if this seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back.

iCloud Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.