Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I follow up on my iPhone order?

Hi,

1. I place an order for I phone on October 4, 2021, and today is November 04, 2021, still, the amount was not been deducted from the bank, and the item still processing and the delivery date they show Arrives 4 Nov - 11 Nov. why is that? how can I follow up on the order.?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 12:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 7:40 AM

You are not addressing Apple here - we are all other users and have no insight into Apple's shipping processes. But, there are worldwide shortages of all sorts of things, so it is not surprising. Your order will show processing until the item actually ships and Apple does not charge you until it does ship. So, if you want more exact answers, contact Apple; however, if they knew, the order status would no doubtedly change.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 7:40 AM in response to ruwan34

You are not addressing Apple here - we are all other users and have no insight into Apple's shipping processes. But, there are worldwide shortages of all sorts of things, so it is not surprising. Your order will show processing until the item actually ships and Apple does not charge you until it does ship. So, if you want more exact answers, contact Apple; however, if they knew, the order status would no doubtedly change.

Nov 4, 2021 7:41 AM in response to ruwan34

"Processing" typically mean the device is the manufactures queue. When the device ships, you will be billed.

The confirming email from Apple should have a link for questions near the bottom.

Remember, any newly announced Apple product sees massive demand. They don't appear overnight. And, as Apple devices have so many options, almost everything is built-to-order, making warehousing impractical.

How can I follow up on my iPhone order?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.