Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone sucurity

it’s is my first iPhone.and went from a adriod8 , but was wondering can a person use my account remotely? I feel like someone is through airtune and my iCloud acoount, im a thinking with i toes, fb., messager . This is my 3rd SIM card - and I changed numbers but still my phone goes back to sharing and gaming , like a preset is on I have call 17-18 times and once could hear the tech like he was talk to someone else, it has taking pictures of the night and even what it looks like to me scan my finger, my camera setting is changed to a over type scanner. Also my qr is were I have to scan it to get back to me using it. And notice at one time when friends would call there QR code was on my screen. Out of the 6wks I have owned it I feel like only 6 -7 days was it mine thank you

iPhone 12, 15

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 8:51 AM

friday289 wrote:

it’s is my first iPhone.and went from a adriod8 , but was wondering can a person use my account remotely?

If your Apple ID password or your iPhone passcode are known, sure, you’re headed for trouble.

I feel like someone is through airtune and my iCloud acoount, im a thinking with i toes, fb., messager .

If your Apple ID and password is known, iCloud services can be accessed.

This is my 3rd SIM card - and I changed numbers but still my phone goes back to sharing and gaming ,

Why are you swapping SIM cards?

The iCloud services associated with each Apple ID are separate from your telephone number.

Your iCloud services are tied with your Apple ID, and not your telephone number.

like a preset is on I have call 17-18 times and once could hear the tech like he was talk to someone else,

Maybe bring the iPhone into an Apple Store?

it has taking pictures of the night and even what it looks like to me scan my finger, my camera setting is changed to a over type scanner.

The iPhone camera can be used from the lock screen.

A better understanding of the controls might help, too.

An iPhone is a complex device.

The Today at Apple sessions might be a start.

also my qr is were I have to scan it to get back to me using it.

So you are somehow having your eSIM cellular plan disappear? That should only happen via your carrier, or if your device is completely reset.

and notice at one time when friends would call there QR code was on my screen.

Do your friends have your device passcode, and have direct access to your iPhone, and maybe your Apple ID password?

but of the 6wks I have owned it I feel like only 6 -7 days was it mine thank you

I’d suggest one or two of the sessions with Today at Apple, and learning about how your iPhone works.

I’d also suggest picking a new and robust password: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

And a new device passcode: Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

With Touch ID enabled, your passcode can be selected longer for better security, as you’ll have to enter it less often.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 8:51 AM in response to friday289

friday289 wrote:

it’s is my first iPhone.and went from a adriod8 , but was wondering can a person use my account remotely?

If your Apple ID password or your iPhone passcode are known, sure, you’re headed for trouble.

I feel like someone is through airtune and my iCloud acoount, im a thinking with i toes, fb., messager .

If your Apple ID and password is known, iCloud services can be accessed.

This is my 3rd SIM card - and I changed numbers but still my phone goes back to sharing and gaming ,

Why are you swapping SIM cards?

The iCloud services associated with each Apple ID are separate from your telephone number.

Your iCloud services are tied with your Apple ID, and not your telephone number.

like a preset is on I have call 17-18 times and once could hear the tech like he was talk to someone else,

Maybe bring the iPhone into an Apple Store?

it has taking pictures of the night and even what it looks like to me scan my finger, my camera setting is changed to a over type scanner.

The iPhone camera can be used from the lock screen.

A better understanding of the controls might help, too.

An iPhone is a complex device.

The Today at Apple sessions might be a start.

also my qr is were I have to scan it to get back to me using it.

So you are somehow having your eSIM cellular plan disappear? That should only happen via your carrier, or if your device is completely reset.

and notice at one time when friends would call there QR code was on my screen.

Do your friends have your device passcode, and have direct access to your iPhone, and maybe your Apple ID password?

but of the 6wks I have owned it I feel like only 6 -7 days was it mine thank you

I’d suggest one or two of the sessions with Today at Apple, and learning about how your iPhone works.

I’d also suggest picking a new and robust password: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

And a new device passcode: Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

With Touch ID enabled, your passcode can be selected longer for better security, as you’ll have to enter it less often.

iPhone sucurity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.