Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 & Wifi Help Please

Hello, I could use some help please.

on my iPhone it shows WiFi is checked in settings but not on home screen: When using my phone at home recently, or anywhere where I connect to WiFi, the top right corner says LTE but when I go to my settings, it says I’m connected to the internet.

Thank You

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 11:19 AM

Hello DA3411,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that the Wi-Fi icon doesn't appear on your iPhone 13 screen even though you're connected to a Wi-Fi network. We're happy to look into this with you.

Are you using a VPN? If so, we recommend using the steps in the following resource to check the settings on your iPhone:

Check VPN (Virtual Private Network) and third-party software to help resolve network connectivity issues

Let us know the results. Be sure to include any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2021 11:19 AM in response to DA3411

Hello DA3411,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that the Wi-Fi icon doesn't appear on your iPhone 13 screen even though you're connected to a Wi-Fi network. We're happy to look into this with you.

Are you using a VPN? If so, we recommend using the steps in the following resource to check the settings on your iPhone:

Check VPN (Virtual Private Network) and third-party software to help resolve network connectivity issues

Let us know the results. Be sure to include any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

iPhone 13 & Wifi Help Please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.