Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Instagram story being blurry

I recently got the iPhone 12 Pro and the camera on the actual phone is great! However, after taking a photo in instagram stories, the photo remains of good quality for like a second, and then it becomes blurry. It looks like a beauty mode on samsung phones and it looks really bad. I’ve tried deleting instagram and downloading it again, but it hasn’t fixed the problem. Does anyone have a similar problem or a solution? tnx

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 4:06 PM

andjela81 wrote:

I recently got the iPhone 12 Pro and the camera on the actual phone is great! However, after taking a photo in instagram stories, the photo remains of good quality for like a second, and then it becomes blurry. It looks like a beauty mode on samsung phones and it looks really bad. I’ve tried deleting instagram and downloading it again, but it hasn’t fixed the problem. Does anyone have a similar problem or a solution? tnx

Report the issue to Instagram or look at their support site.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2021 4:06 PM in response to andjela81

andjela81 wrote:

Report the issue to Instagram or look at their support site.

iPhone 12 Instagram story being blurry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.