Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't drag/add music on music app anymore

It's so frustrating that I can't add anymore downloaded music to my music app. Whenever I add/drag music to "automatically add to music" folder it creates it's own folder going to "not added" folder. I never experienced this on my previous macbook. I'm using my newly bought macbook 14 inch with mac OS 12.0

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 7:11 AM

... I can't add anymore downloaded music to my music app. Whenever I add/drag music to "automatically add to music" folder it creates it's own folder going to "not added" folder.

Randy,

That symptom means that the file is invalid, or may have slight corruption. Seek a "clean" copy.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2021 7:11 AM in response to randy_013

... I can't add anymore downloaded music to my music app. Whenever I add/drag music to "automatically add to music" folder it creates it's own folder going to "not added" folder.

Randy,

That symptom means that the file is invalid, or may have slight corruption. Seek a "clean" copy.

I can't drag/add music on music app anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.