Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete my reading list on my ninth generation ipad. I know how to go to safari to do that but it doesn’t delete the reading list

How do I delete my reading list on my ninth generation iPad. I know how to do it on safari but that doesn’t delete the reading list. Thanks

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 11:05 AM

Assuming that you have updated your iPad9 to iPadOS 15.1, first open the Safari sidebar - and open the Reading List.

With the Reading List visible, you can either individually delete saved articles (swipe to the left, then tap Delete) - or delete multiple items…

To delete multiple items from the Reading List, tap the Edit button at bottom-right of the sidebar. You can now select multiple items by tapping each item that you wish to select for deletion - or swipe your finger down the left-edge to rapidly select the list. When you have finished your selection, tap the Delete button at bottom-left of the sidebar.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2021 11:05 AM in response to ProvidencePaul

Assuming that you have updated your iPad9 to iPadOS 15.1, first open the Safari sidebar - and open the Reading List.

With the Reading List visible, you can either individually delete saved articles (swipe to the left, then tap Delete) - or delete multiple items…

To delete multiple items from the Reading List, tap the Edit button at bottom-right of the sidebar. You can now select multiple items by tapping each item that you wish to select for deletion - or swipe your finger down the left-edge to rapidly select the list. When you have finished your selection, tap the Delete button at bottom-left of the sidebar.

How do I delete my reading list on my ninth generation ipad. I know how to go to safari to do that but it doesn’t delete the reading list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.