Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lumix webcam app not recognized by 2020 iMac

I have a Lumix G9. Downloaded the webcam software after implementing the Lumix 2.5 firmware update. Running Monterey 12.0.1. Software installs and then I get a little window showing picture of Lumix>>PC and then it stalls. Previously before calling Apple support I got a bigger window on the iMac where I could click on "live" in the top right hand corner of the window and see myself inside the window via the G9. That's is far as I got. The apple support guy said the iMac should recognize the camera automatically and if not then there's no work around. Hence, I'm here.

iMac 27″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 8:41 AM

Apple does not support Lumix, you need to be in touch with Lumix it is their software and it is up to them to see that it is current and runs on Mac OS.

1 reply

Lumix webcam app not recognized by 2020 iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.