Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock my iphone

I need to unlock my iPhone that is paid off but my former carrier (t-mobile) is not helping me. They say that they can not locate my account from 1 year even tho I have THEIR final bill in my hands and their own information seems meaningless to them. I’ve tried the local store, their customer service and they do not care to help me. my phone has been paid off for over an year and I can not use it for their own fault. Can Apple help me?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 3:58 PM

The only way you're going to get it unlocked is to sign up for service with T-Moblie on that phone, then request the unlock after meeting their minimum requirements.

Apple doesn't have the legal right to unlock it. Only the carrier it's locked to can do that.

2 replies

Unlock my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.