Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone version

Dear I want to know about my iPhone 13pro max that is it KSA version or international version?I am worried because I am traveling to Norway permanently so will it work their with Norwegian sim or not

its model no is attatched below

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 8:33 PM

Your iPhone model A2641/MLJD3AH/A WILL WORK in Norway. It has all the bands that are used in the region where Norway is listed. The region where Norway is listed uses iPhone model A2643 and it is nearly the same as your model except your model has more bands (this is good).

For more information see ➔ Which iPhone 13 Model Works Where

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2021 8:33 PM in response to sharjeel66

Your iPhone model A2641/MLJD3AH/A WILL WORK in Norway. It has all the bands that are used in the region where Norway is listed. The region where Norway is listed uses iPhone model A2643 and it is nearly the same as your model except your model has more bands (this is good).

For more information see ➔ Which iPhone 13 Model Works Where

Axel F.

iPhone version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.