Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Erase pending on lost iPhone

What can I do if my iPhone is shown as lost on Find My IPhone. It does not allow me to “cancel erase”. It does not show any last locations.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 8:54 AM

Did you get it back? If not, you shouldn’t cancel the erase. And you should not respond to any messages from “Apple" saying it has been found, which are scams to steal your identity. And also never remove it from your account; that way it will be useless to anyone but you. See→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2021 8:54 AM in response to eruviel

Did you get it back? If not, you shouldn’t cancel the erase. And you should not respond to any messages from “Apple" saying it has been found, which are scams to steal your identity. And also never remove it from your account; that way it will be useless to anyone but you. See→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Erase pending on lost iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.