Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv -fitness+ not pairing with apple watch

Hello, i have apple tv4k with latest update and a apple watch 5 with latest update. I signed for Fitness+. When I start the fitness app i can pair my watch with the fitness+ app on apple tv without problems.

But when i choose a fitness session, my watch cant be found. So i cant start any course on apple tv.

I get always the message: Apple Watch not available… who can help???

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 8:51 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Nov 10, 2021 8:01 AM in response to ilyas245

Hi there ilyas245,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your Apple Watch not pairing to your Apple TV for Apple Fitness+, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

To begin, make sure you're signed in to iCloud on both devices with the same Apple ID, and that two-factor authentication is enabled. Learn more about this feature here: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

Also, restart your Apple TV, Apple Watch, and paired iPhone, then test again. Here's how:

Finally, you mentioned your Apple TV and Apple Watch are up to date, also make sure your iPhone is updated: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Nov 10, 2021 1:24 PM in response to ilyas245

ilyas245,

Thanks for giving those steps a try, and keeping us posted on the results.

Next, make sure you can launch and set up the Home app on your iPhone.

If so, add the Apple TV in the Home app, and try starting an Apple Fitness+ workout again.

Should the issue persists, turn Bluetooth off and back on for both the Apple Watch and paired iPhone.

Let us know what happens.

Thanks!

Nov 10, 2021 12:57 PM in response to Erica_S1

Logged in with icloud: appletv , apple watch and iphone

Two-factor authentication is enabled on watch / phone

Restarted ip, watch and apple tv

All my devices have now the latest updates

But still the same problem. I can pair my watch with the apple tv fitness+ app. But i cant start any course because my watch is not available. Very strange. I am confused.

Any other tipps to solve this problem, ?

Apple tv -fitness+ not pairing with apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.