Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 pro

I'm from Brazil, I bought a cell phone through the apple website because a friend who lives in the USA will keep the device, the iphon had 4 weeks for delivery, it's November 9th and so far I haven't had any updates about the purchase , I can't get in touch via chat to find out if the delivery period between November 16th and November 23rd will be long

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 3:36 PM

If you ordered from the online store, the email you used will receive updates about the order. If it is not due until November 16-23, you should get a shipping notice sometime around the 14th, if it will be received sometime within that date range. It could be received as early as the 16th, or as late as the 23rd. Shipment estimates are generally quite accurate.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 3:36 PM in response to Baccelli

If you ordered from the online store, the email you used will receive updates about the order. If it is not due until November 16-23, you should get a shipping notice sometime around the 14th, if it will be received sometime within that date range. It could be received as early as the 16th, or as late as the 23rd. Shipment estimates are generally quite accurate.

Iphone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.