Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flashes apple logo

Hi, My iPhone XR doesn’t turn on and it flashes apple logo while charging. It also shows the apple support link sometimes while charging. I tried to connect with the pc, but then the phone just turns off and doesn’t show anything. It didn’t respond to hard reset buttons as well.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 8:40 PM

Dandiwal6901 Said:

"Flashes apple logo : Hi, My iPhone XR doesn’t turn on and it flashes apple logo while charging. It also shows the apple support link sometimes while charging. I tried to connect with the pc, but then the phone just turns off and doesn’t show anything. It didn’t respond to hard reset buttons as well."

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 8:40 PM in response to Dandiwal6901

Dandiwal6901 Said:

"Flashes apple logo : Hi, My iPhone XR doesn’t turn on and it flashes apple logo while charging. It also shows the apple support link sometimes while charging. I tried to connect with the pc, but then the phone just turns off and doesn’t show anything. It didn’t respond to hard reset buttons as well."

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Flashes apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.