Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

15.1 Update Leads to WiFi Issues

Since I updated my iPhone 11 Pro to 15.1, it has issues connecting to the internet over my home wifi network. It connects to the wifi, but the internet or apps do not work. If I forget the home network and log in again, it is restored briefly. No other devices (TVs, Laptops) in the house have this issue.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 9:06 AM

Hello BriWei82,

From your post it appears that you are having an issue connecting to the internet through your home network.

Does the same thing happen when connected to cellular data or another Wi-Fi network?

Reset Network Settings on the iPhone. Tap on Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings, so be sure you have this information before doing this reset.

Be sure that any routers and access points are set up correctly: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2021 9:06 AM in response to BriWei82

Hello BriWei82,

From your post it appears that you are having an issue connecting to the internet through your home network.

Does the same thing happen when connected to cellular data or another Wi-Fi network?

Reset Network Settings on the iPhone. Tap on Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings, so be sure you have this information before doing this reset.

Be sure that any routers and access points are set up correctly: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Cheers.

15.1 Update Leads to WiFi Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.