Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DELL display model P3221D with Mac mini M1 via USB-c issue: the four downstream USB ports in the monitor do not work. They do not connect to the computer.

DELL display model P3221D with Mac mini M1 via USB-c issue: the four downstream USB ports in the monitor do not work. They do not connect to the computer.

Q: is this a hardware (of the monitor) issue? Or it is a compatibility issue that eventually will be solved by Apple or DELL?

I'll appreciate advice to solve the problem. I need the ports to connect my mic and my webcam (the Mini only have 2 USB ports, which are in use in my computer.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 1:53 PM

Connect the Dell’s USB-C port to the mini’s USB-A port using a suitable C-A cable/adapter, should fix it.

Similar questions

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.