Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add NON iTunes store downloaded (3rd party) podcasts?

After my upgrade to Catalina I haven't had a single issue........ until today. I download most of my podcasts manually, that's just how I do things. Only get episodes from the Apple Store on rare occasions. I never had problems just adding my MP3s to the Podcast section of iTunes.

Until, of course, iTunes stopped being a thing in Catalina. I have a bunch of new podcasts I want to transfer to my iPhone, and now there is this roadblock.

(I will not be looking at "just use Apple Store like all normal people" as an acceptable answer, all other answers are very welcome)

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 3:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 4:25 PM

Since iTunes demise several generations of macOS ago, the Podcasts app is the place to go for your listening pleasure.

Apple Podcasts User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

How to Manually Add Podcasts to Your Mac - AppleToolBox

I know this doesn't directly answer your question, but maybe you'll find a nugget of help there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 4:25 PM in response to that was my alias

Since iTunes demise several generations of macOS ago, the Podcasts app is the place to go for your listening pleasure.

Apple Podcasts User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

How to Manually Add Podcasts to Your Mac - AppleToolBox

I know this doesn't directly answer your question, but maybe you'll find a nugget of help there.

How do I add NON iTunes store downloaded (3rd party) podcasts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.