Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

International Warranty

Hi community,

So, my friends are going to bring me from USA an iPhone 13 Pro Max, in Europe and I am wondering if my iPhone gets broken, is there any international warranty?

Also, if I need to replace a piece of hardware from my iPhone will it be compatible with the iPhone? I read some forums where it said that there are parts approved by able to work only in the US and others to work only in Europe and so on so there might be a possibility that my iPhone from US will reject hardware from Europe.

Is this true ?

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 7:24 AM

iPhone warranties are NOT international. iPhone repairs, both in and out of warranty, are only authorized in the country where the phone was originally sold. The one exception is where you are; the EU counts as a “country” for warranty purposes, so a phone purchased in any EU member country is covered for repairs in any other country of the EU.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2021 7:24 AM in response to raresabr13

iPhone warranties are NOT international. iPhone repairs, both in and out of warranty, are only authorized in the country where the phone was originally sold. The one exception is where you are; the EU counts as a “country” for warranty purposes, so a phone purchased in any EU member country is covered for repairs in any other country of the EU.

International Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.