Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone automatically answering calls when I’m on the other line

My iPhone is automatically answering phone calls when I’m already on the phone. If I am not on the phone, it rings like normal and allows me to answer the phone myself. But if I am on a FaceTime call, or a regular phone call and another call comes in, it will automatically switch over to the new call. This is not an auto answer issue. I have already checked my accessibility settings and auto answer is not turned on. This is a brand new iPhone 13 and the updates are up-to-date. This problem never happened on my old phone, just this new one. What do I do?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 11:48 AM

Hello Nettabear21,

It looks like your phone calls are auto answering when you're on another call. We'd be happy to point you in the right direction!

If you haven't already, could you please restart your iPhone to see if this issue persists?

If so, please try going to Settings and enabling Auto-Answer Calls, restarting, and disabling Auto-Answer Calls to see if this improves things at all.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 11:48 AM in response to Nettabear21

Hello Nettabear21,

It looks like your phone calls are auto answering when you're on another call. We'd be happy to point you in the right direction!

If you haven't already, could you please restart your iPhone to see if this issue persists?

If so, please try going to Settings and enabling Auto-Answer Calls, restarting, and disabling Auto-Answer Calls to see if this improves things at all.

Cheers!

iPhone automatically answering calls when I’m on the other line

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.