Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Pages templates won't delete (using Big Sur)

Instructions to delete my Pages (11.2) templates (ctrl-click), doesn't work. An attempt to delete from the Library resulted in all templates showing they'd been downloaded from the cloud, then couldn't be used. What's going on??

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 7:27 AM

The only templates that you can apply {Rename/Share/Delete} in Pages for Mac v11.2 are located in the My Templates category of the template chooser. On your MacBook Air, that can be a two-finger tap on the trackpad or a control + single left tap on the keyboard. Both will open the secondary menu that allows you to delete your created template.

Ordinarily, Pages templates created by you are stored in your local Library folder, and not out on iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 7:27 AM in response to Budsage

The only templates that you can apply {Rename/Share/Delete} in Pages for Mac v11.2 are located in the My Templates category of the template chooser. On your MacBook Air, that can be a two-finger tap on the trackpad or a control + single left tap on the keyboard. Both will open the secondary menu that allows you to delete your created template.

Ordinarily, Pages templates created by you are stored in your local Library folder, and not out on iCloud.

My Pages templates won't delete (using Big Sur)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.