Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Older Version of Peloton App not working on iPad Mini 2

I have an iPad Mini 2 running ios version 12.5.5

the Peloton app stopped working recently - when attempting to reload it from the app store I'm given the option to download the "last compatible version"

I click DOWNLOAD and it seems to download (meaning the circle rim begins to fill to completion). As soon as it's done, however, it goes back to the beginning, as if it's downloading again and never downloads.

Any suggestions (besides GET A NEW iPAD?)

thanks

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 12:09 PM

4 replies

Nov 13, 2021 12:37 PM in response to fablam

Hello Fablam,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you can't redownload a past purchase through the App Store on your iPad. We'll do our best to assist with this.

You're on the latest iOS 12 version = 12.5.5.

If you attempt to download another app, does the same issue occur? If so, see: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

Please note: If you're using a VPN or security software, we'd recommend to disable them and restart the device, as these may be blocking the connection: Check VPN (Virtual Private Network) and third-party software to help resolve network connectivity issues

Should it persist only when attempting to download an older version of the app, then we'd recommend contacting the developer: How to contact an app developer

Hoping this helps out, take care.

Nov 28, 2021 9:02 AM in response to Calico2019

I spoke to someone at Peloton and while the whole thing was somewhat confusing what I came away with is that they don’t have older versions of the app that work with the older versions of IOS. Will that change? No idea - again the whole thing was confusing - but it seems for now those of us with older versions of Apple hardware are SOL

Older Version of Peloton App not working on iPad Mini 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.