Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant download Pages, Numbers and Keynote

I have recently updated to Catalina and since then I am not able to download pages, number, keynote etc. Whenever i try to install it prompts me that version 11 is required.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 2:28 PM

The App Store is not lying to you. Apple upped the ante for Pages/Numbers/Keynote 11.2 with the required Big Sur or Monterey as a condition for these applications' installation.

About all you can do is launch the Mac App Store again, sign in with the same Apple ID you used before to download these applications. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel, and then click the application Update button or cloud symbol (whichever is present). You will get that dialog implying the first paragraph. Click OK, and hope that a second dialog appears offering to install the last compatible version of each application (which would be v11.1) for Catalina.

If the second paragraph fails to update your Pages/Numbers/Keynote applications, then you may be constrained to using the iCloud versions of these applications, or current versions installed on iOS/iPadOS.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2021 2:28 PM in response to Nicks26

The App Store is not lying to you. Apple upped the ante for Pages/Numbers/Keynote 11.2 with the required Big Sur or Monterey as a condition for these applications' installation.

About all you can do is launch the Mac App Store again, sign in with the same Apple ID you used before to download these applications. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel, and then click the application Update button or cloud symbol (whichever is present). You will get that dialog implying the first paragraph. Click OK, and hope that a second dialog appears offering to install the last compatible version of each application (which would be v11.1) for Catalina.

If the second paragraph fails to update your Pages/Numbers/Keynote applications, then you may be constrained to using the iCloud versions of these applications, or current versions installed on iOS/iPadOS.

Cant download Pages, Numbers and Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.