Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text from iPhone 13 to Android device

I was not able to text or call certain people. I found that for their contacts the default line used was "business." When I changed it to "Primary" I was able to text and to call them, except for one entry. That entry used an Android device. I was now able to call that contact but still couldn't send a text. After I had tried to send a text (which wasn't delivered), and then tapped their initials at the top of that notification, it indicated that business was their preferred method, specifically it displayed "Conversation Line Business." I haven't tried to text any other Android users because I'm not sure that I know any. I also tried rebooting my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 2:14 PM

10 replies

Text from iPhone 13 to Android device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.