Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 8 plus No wifi calling in list

My wife has a Iphone 8 plus. We are out of the country and want to turn on wifi calling, but there is no selection for wifi calling in the phone. We were in the same country last year and she had a iPhone 6 plus and we were able to use wifi calling. I have a android phone and have it connected to wifi calling now as I type, so I know that the carrier supports wifi calling. The question is: does the iPhone not have this feature build in, which I think is possible because other people have the same problem and have stated this on the internet. The current software version on the phone is 15.1.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 5:38 AM

Since Wifi Calling is a specific cellular carrier service (and only your wife's cellular carrier can enable it), I suggest that your wife contact that carrier and ask them. Obviously, if her iPhone 8+ is using a different carrier abroad, she should contact that different carrier and ask them.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply

Iphone 8 plus No wifi calling in list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.