Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes asking to restore iphone

Hello,

I am new to iPhone. I recently switched from android to iPhone. I am trying to connect my iPhone-13 pro with iTunes and it is asking me to restore iPhone. I have nothing to restore, attached is the screenshot of the message. I have the latest version of iTunes. I have a lot of data on my phone including pictures and other stuff, I cannot lose them. Please I need help.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 4:38 PM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2021 11:18 AM in response to sheheryar666

Hey sheheryar666,

If we understand correctly, you are being asked to restore the iPhone to factory settings because iTunes cannot read the iPhone. One thing you can do is to make a backup of the iPhone using iCloud to keep your photos and stuff safe. Once your data has been backed up, you should follow the steps to get iTunes and the iPhone communicating properly.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud

"Here’s what iCloud Backup includes

• App data
  • Apple Watch backups1
  • Device settings
  • Home screen and app organization
  • iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages2
  • Photos and videos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch2
  • Purchase history from Apple services, like your music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books3
  • Ringtones
  • Visual Voicemail password (requires the SIM card that was in use during backup)"

What does iCloud back up?

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Itunes asking to restore iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.