Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar since IOS 15 Update

Anyone else experiencing huge calendar issues since updating software to IOS15?

I have a work phone that I have not updated to new software that is working perfect so it must be linked to the software update.

I have tried deleting, restarting, individually removing the accounts and reinstalling. Still not working. I have appointments all of the place, different days, different times etc. help!

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 10:58 PM

6 replies

Nov 14, 2021 11:15 PM in response to Flanders1234

Where were the calendar events stored? Maybe you have removed the email account.

Please check and correct the following...

• Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar [Choose a correct Account, where you would like the events to appear]
  • Settings > Calendar > Time Zone Override > Time Zone Override [Enabled] --> Disable it
  • Settings > Calendar > Alternative Calendar > Off [Tick]
  • While adding events ensure that you are on the Current Date (Today's Date). In other words, if you are browsing through previous day events and click "+" to add an even the date will be selected based on the date where you were.
  • Settings > Date & Time > Set Automatically > [Enable], if it is greyed out. https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250000664. It shouldn't be off as stated in your post
  • Open your email account in a web browser and go to Calendars and check what happens in there, when you add an event and if needed contact the respective support group Gmail Help - Google Help / Help for Yahoo Account / AOL Help / Outlook help - Office Support / Exchange Help

Nov 14, 2021 11:22 PM in response to Flanders1234

Flanders1234 Said:

"Calendar since IOS 15 Update: Anyone else experiencing huge calendar issues since updating software to IOS15?"

-------

No. I am not experiencing issues since updating software to iOS15. So report this to Apple.

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have trorubleshsot it, thus far. Include a link to this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Calendar since IOS 15 Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.