Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar gone bonkers

After iOS 15.1 my calendar has issues. The current day is no longer high lighted, it’s Monday right now and Saturday & Sunday are high lighted. Also, if I want to change a day or hour for an appointment the “Day & Hour” tabs on my iPhone 12 are clear at the top left in a darkened bar where the current time is located. They can not be accessed, number one they are overwritten by the current time and I get no response if I tap on them. I have to delete the appointment and reenter it if I need to make a scheduling change. Please advise if you have a solution for this issue. See the two attached screenshots.

I noticed they were many issues with Calendar after 15.1, is this due to time constraints and lack of testing?? I was mainframe COBOL programer for many years, my employment would have been much shorter for letting something like the above slip through to production.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 6:41 PM

6 replies

Nov 15, 2021 7:09 PM in response to Chris0107

Yes, the built in calendar. After reading some more suggestions I went to Settings under iCloud and turned off Calendar waited a few minutes and turned it back on, keeping my appointments. When I came back to Calendar the current day was correctly high lighted. Hopefully that problem stays fixed. Unfortunately the Day and Hour tabs are still inaccessible.

Calendar gone bonkers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.