Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Files not available on iCloud via IOS after uploading from MAC...

I uploaded a folder of images via drag and drop to iCloud. When I go to iCloud via IOS, the folder is not available. There are 3 folders available via IOS. They are PDF Expert, Pages and Downloads (all of which are empty). On the Mac Mini, the four folders are available. I checked permissions and made everyone accessible to the images folder.

I moved the images folder into PDF Expert. Still not there. I pulled all files from images folder and put loose in Pages folder. Still not there.

On the seek side, I am on safari/choose file (to post)/Photos/ChooseFiles/iCloud/

I've gone through preferences on folders, Safari, Photos, etc...there is nothing that even resembles a setting for permission, etc...

IOS 15.1

In The Dark...

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 11:49 AM

Hey ROG65,

It sounds like you're having issues locating files uploaded to iCloud. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

To upload folders to iCloud, you'll need to use iCloud Drive. You can learn more about that here: Set up iCloud Drive

If you're looking to sync photos to iCloud, you'll want to use iCloud Photos. You can learn more about that here: Set up and use iCloud Photos

Thanks!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 11:49 AM in response to ROG65

Hey ROG65,

It sounds like you're having issues locating files uploaded to iCloud. We can understand wanting to look into that further. We want to help.

To upload folders to iCloud, you'll need to use iCloud Drive. You can learn more about that here: Set up iCloud Drive

If you're looking to sync photos to iCloud, you'll want to use iCloud Photos. You can learn more about that here: Set up and use iCloud Photos

Thanks!

Files not available on iCloud via IOS after uploading from MAC...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.