Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change what Safari fills in to forms?

When using the automatic form-filling feature in Safari, It fills in my daughter's data, not mine. How do I specify the data—name, address, phone, email, etc?

Thanks!

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 12:15 PM

Greetings Edward, 

Apple Support Communities is a great place for help with AutoFill in Safari on your Mac. The article linked below provides great information on how to change your AutoFill preferences. 

Change AutoFill preferences in Safari on Mac

If you have more questions about AutoFill you may find the section titled See also in the above article helpful. You’ll find additional links for AutoFill credit card info, contacts, along with user name and passwords. 

Take care! 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 12:15 PM in response to Edward M. Baum

Greetings Edward, 

Apple Support Communities is a great place for help with AutoFill in Safari on your Mac. The article linked below provides great information on how to change your AutoFill preferences. 

Change AutoFill preferences in Safari on Mac

If you have more questions about AutoFill you may find the section titled See also in the above article helpful. You’ll find additional links for AutoFill credit card info, contacts, along with user name and passwords. 

Take care! 

How do I change what Safari fills in to forms?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.