You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone storage full have I cloud but can’t use phone

I have 2 TB storage on I cloud and have optimised photos on my I phone storage is full but I bought the i cloud storage to use my phone while still able to access my phones photos and use my phone I am unable to use my phone atall please help

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 6:34 PM

Your phone will always have the amount of storage it came with. You have purchaced space in Apple's synching service, iCloud. See this link...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The only way you can create more space on the phone is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. This video may help...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 15, 2021 6:34 PM in response to Siany_

Your phone will always have the amount of storage it came with. You have purchaced space in Apple's synching service, iCloud. See this link...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The only way you can create more space on the phone is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. This video may help...

Phone storage full have I cloud but can’t use phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.