Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in kit for iPhone

Does it matter which old iPhone I place in my trade in return box? I recently upgraded my 3 iPhones and so far I have only received one box. The label on the return box does not reference any number that I can understand Not sure if I can just place any of my 3 older phones in here.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 7:37 AM

Sorry, but this is a user to user only forum. We don't work for Apple and we have nothing to do with trade-ins.

Do you have an Apple Store anywhere near you? If you, you can simplify your life and just take the trades to your Apple Store directly and bypass the mail-in process altogether. I ONLY trade my phones it at the Apple Store.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 7:37 AM in response to rugarcia123

Sorry, but this is a user to user only forum. We don't work for Apple and we have nothing to do with trade-ins.

Do you have an Apple Store anywhere near you? If you, you can simplify your life and just take the trades to your Apple Store directly and bypass the mail-in process altogether. I ONLY trade my phones it at the Apple Store.

Trade in kit for iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.