Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bluetooth won't connect to laptop now in IOS 15.

I installed IOS 15. on my iPhone SE and now it won't connect to my laptop with bluetooth. It sees the laptop when trying to connect it sends me a message on the phone that states 'Connection unsuccessful users Macbook Air is not supported'

It's a 2017 Macbook Air with IOS Monterey

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 8:56 AM

Hi there melanieonthedrive,

It sounds like you're trying to connect your iPhone and your MacBook Air.

If you're attempting to pair the devices to share content, learn how to do so with AirDrop here: How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Alternatively, if you're trying to connect to use Personal Hotspot, use these steps: How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad

If you're trying to pair them for another reason, please provide more details about what you're trying to do.

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 8:56 AM in response to melanieonthedrive

Hi there melanieonthedrive,

It sounds like you're trying to connect your iPhone and your MacBook Air.

If you're attempting to pair the devices to share content, learn how to do so with AirDrop here: How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Alternatively, if you're trying to connect to use Personal Hotspot, use these steps: How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad

If you're trying to pair them for another reason, please provide more details about what you're trying to do.

Thanks!

bluetooth won't connect to laptop now in IOS 15.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.