Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete old gmail account?

Even though I deleted everything I could find related to Google (except Google Earth) my old gmail address option keeps automatically popping up so I have to manually choose my icloud address to auto fill.

Is my retention of Google Earth the answer. If I delete the Google Earth app will I finally be free of Google’s grip?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 12:37 PM

Are you saying that you changed your Gmail email address Apple ID to an iCloud email address Apple ID? If so, you need to sign out of every Apple service that was using your Gmail Apple ID and sign in the iCloud Apple ID.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If this is really what you are trying to do, the Google Earth app has no bearing on this at all. If you are asking about something else, please clarify.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 12:37 PM in response to HelpKaren

Are you saying that you changed your Gmail email address Apple ID to an iCloud email address Apple ID? If so, you need to sign out of every Apple service that was using your Gmail Apple ID and sign in the iCloud Apple ID.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If this is really what you are trying to do, the Google Earth app has no bearing on this at all. If you are asking about something else, please clarify.

Delete old gmail account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.