Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scribble for slovak language

Hi guys,

I have iPad Air with pencil 2, scribble works amazing with English but as im from Slovakia I need to use Slovak language a lot but I didn't find any possibility to change it to Slovak or at least to stop changing every word l wrote into English. Is there any way how to solve this issue? I can stop using punctuation so Slovak characters will be the same as English but Scribble don't want to work that way and its always trying to change my words in English example: Slovak "ahoj" is always changed to "ahoy"

I would appreciate any solution. Thank you

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 2:00 AM

See this list for compatibility (extracted from:--> https://www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/)

4 replies

Nov 17, 2021 2:58 AM in response to katarina20

Sorry no, Katarina, not at the moment.

Keep on checking this support article:--> iOS and iPadOS - Feature Availability - Apple to see if new languages have been added.

We, just users like you, are not aware of Apple future plans/decisions, so I suggest that you submit your request to Apple directly, using this link:--> Apple – Product Feedback

Regards

Giulio

Scribble for slovak language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.