Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Changing scribble language

So, as I can see in the scribble language accessibility by Apple, Arabic should be supported. But, I can’t find a way to write in Arabic while using scribble and I need help to change the scribble language setting. For those who will say just put the language in the preferred language from keyboard setting, that’s not working also.

thank you from future for answering <3

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 8:20 AM

7 replies

Jan 20, 2024 5:57 AM in response to Anonymous_6

Hello friend,

I hope that you have been able to use Apple pencil to write Arabic, but considering that the question about this topic was frequent, I would like to clarify the use of Apple pencil. To use the Arabic language, you must first add this language to your keyboard from the settings section. Then, using the Apple pencil toolbar, you can change the Apple pencil language to Arabic as shown in the pictures. When a large keyboard appears on the screen instead of the toolbar, you should change the keyboard language to Arabic. .

Sep 18, 2023 8:23 AM in response to Anonymous_6

Apple Pencil/Scribble support is detailed here:

iOS and iPadOS - Feature Availability - Apple

As you’ll note, Scribble is currently available for these languages:

• Cantonese (Traditional)
  • Chinese (Simplified)
  • Chinese (Traditional)
  • English (Australia)
  • English (Canada)
  • English (India)
  • English (Ireland)
  • English (New Zealand)
  • English (Singapore)
  • English (South Africa)
  • English (United Kingdom)
  • English (United States)
  • French (Belgium)
  • French (Canada)
  • French (France)
  • French (Switzerland)
  • German (Austria)
  • German (Germany)
  • German (Switzerland)
  • Italian (Italy)
  • Italian (Switzerland)
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Portuguese (Brazil)
  • Portuguese (Portugal)
  • Spanish (Chile)
  • Spanish (Colombia)
  • Spanish (Mexico)
  • Spanish (Spain)
  • Thai (Thailand)
  • Ukrainian

Sep 19, 2023 6:41 AM in response to Anonymous_6

If you continue to experience difficulties, you might be best advised to seek assistance directly from Apple Support. You can contact the Support Team using the Support link at top-right or bottom-left of this page.

Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases from Apple devices using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Changing scribble language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.