Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud sync problems with reminders

whereas the sync of reminders between my iPhone 11 (with iOS 15.1) and my iPad mini (with iPadOS 15.1) work quite well, so it doesn't sync with my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012 with macOS Catalina 10.15.7).

I followed already the instructions as described in https://support.apple.com/de-at/HT203521 but without success.

Any help most welcome

Tanks - Gerhard

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 3:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 7:15 AM

Have to tried in System Preferences >> Internet Accounts >> iCloud and wishing there - disable Reminders. Restart the computer and reverse the previous steps - this is an attempt to force Sync to do that.

Should above not work try signing out of iCloud completely. Again, restart computer and Reverse above actions by signing back into iCloud. Same attempt to force the syncing process.

Similar questions

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 7:15 AM in response to gerhard-wnd

Have to tried in System Preferences >> Internet Accounts >> iCloud and wishing there - disable Reminders. Restart the computer and reverse the previous steps - this is an attempt to force Sync to do that.

Should above not work try signing out of iCloud completely. Again, restart computer and Reverse above actions by signing back into iCloud. Same attempt to force the syncing process.

Nov 19, 2021 7:21 AM in response to gerhard-wnd

Sorry the issue has returned.

Honestly, have seen this issue appear but with Older Versions of macOS syncing to newer versions of macOS but never seen from iDevices with newest iOS versions to older versions of macOS.

Do not know of a permanent solution - yet.

If a solution is found - will keep your posting in mind and post back.

Nov 19, 2021 9:48 AM in response to PRP_53

Many thanks.

I've again tried and now it seems, that sometimes it works ok and sometimes not.

I tried also to differentiate between iPhone and iPad and new entries or changes (eg date or time) - but there is no difference.

I'll continue to find out any possible reason why it sometimes work and sometimes not and will come back in a few days.

BR-Gerhard

iCloud sync problems with reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.