Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saving radio stations in apple music

Why am i unable to save my favorite radio stations??? I have to search for it each time? There must be a way. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 4:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 6:59 AM

Greetings, kisung1!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about saving radio stations on Apple Music. At this time, it's not possible to save the radio stations, however, you can access your recently played stations in the Recently Played section of Radio in Appple Music. You're welcome to check out this link for Product Feedback to submit feedback directly to Apple for features you'd like to see in the future.

Have a great day!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 6:59 AM in response to kisung1

Greetings, kisung1!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about saving radio stations on Apple Music. At this time, it's not possible to save the radio stations, however, you can access your recently played stations in the Recently Played section of Radio in Appple Music. You're welcome to check out this link for Product Feedback to submit feedback directly to Apple for features you'd like to see in the future.

Have a great day!

Saving radio stations in apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.