Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unauthorized purchase

Recently, I discovered that someone had used my phone to make unauthorized in-app purchases and it cost me RM 900 (Malaysian ringgit). I only got to know this when I checked my email and found out that there lots of purchases that I did not made. What can I do now?

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 6:22 AM

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover them, use the link to contact Apple Support.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it.

If your Apple ID has been compromised, change your password.

If your payment method has been compromised, contact your financial institution.

(208162)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 6:22 AM in response to tanED999

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover them, use the link to contact Apple Support.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it.

If your Apple ID has been compromised, change your password.

If your payment method has been compromised, contact your financial institution.

(208162)

unauthorized purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.