Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant add vaccine card into apple wallet

I've tried uploading my vaccination card, but it's saying that it cannot be added to my apple wallet at this time. The institution that administered it is a verified facility (UCLA). Any idea what is going on?

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 9:31 AM

Try to see if your state of residence offers a QR code for your COVID vaccination record. The state of Washington offers this type of verification. I added mine to the Health and Wallet apps simply by holding my iPhone camera up to the QR code, provided by Washington state, and it allowed me to add my vaccine verification to the Health and Wallet apps - the whole process took a few seconds.

Here is an Apple Support document which may help you: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212752

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 9:31 AM in response to DrewHill007

Try to see if your state of residence offers a QR code for your COVID vaccination record. The state of Washington offers this type of verification. I added mine to the Health and Wallet apps simply by holding my iPhone camera up to the QR code, provided by Washington state, and it allowed me to add my vaccine verification to the Health and Wallet apps - the whole process took a few seconds.

Here is an Apple Support document which may help you: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212752

Nov 17, 2021 9:30 AM in response to DrewHill007

What was the result when you followed the instructions in the Related Article above your name on this page, that you were reading just before you posted here? Specifically the instructions for adding it to the wallet from the health app:

If you have an existing verifiable vaccination record stored in the Health app

If you previously scanned a QR code, downloaded a file, or connected with your healthcare provider to add your health records on your iPhone or iPod touch, you can add your stored verifiable COVID-19 vaccination record to Wallet.

1. Open the Health app.
  2. Tap Summary in the bottom-left.
  3. Under Vaccination Record, tap Add to Wallet.

If you don't see the Add to Wallet option:

1. Tap Browse in the bottom-right, then Immunizations.
  2. Tap the immunization record type.
  3. Tap the verifiable vaccination record that has a checkmark.
  4. Tap Add to Wallet.

Cant add vaccine card into apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.