Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest iPhone upgrade

Are any iPhone 12 users experiencing major problems since the last upgrade? (15.1)… the whole safari browser configuration is TERRIBLE and not user friendly!!!!

Also I cannot interact with 90% of my contact list - Facebook messenger ( business page) …. The option to write messages is GONE!! WTF!!! Apple!!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 3:46 PM

With regard to Safari browser.. my guess is the idea would be to bring the address bar more within reach.

I was annoyed at first, but I'm actually beginning to like it now.

In any case, this is not a big deal, you can change it back.

Go to Settings > Safari, in the Tabs section select Single Tab, voila, back to what you're used to.

If you have having issues with Facebook messenger, that's not an Apple developed app, you'd need to reach out to Facebook for issues.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2021 3:46 PM in response to Tonyacandi

With regard to Safari browser.. my guess is the idea would be to bring the address bar more within reach.

I was annoyed at first, but I'm actually beginning to like it now.

In any case, this is not a big deal, you can change it back.

Go to Settings > Safari, in the Tabs section select Single Tab, voila, back to what you're used to.

If you have having issues with Facebook messenger, that's not an Apple developed app, you'd need to reach out to Facebook for issues.

Nov 17, 2021 4:19 PM in response to Chris0107

Thanks Chris, I appreciate your speedy response. Re the Facebook issue, the reason I think it’s linked to the iPhone upgrade is because the issue is only happening on my iPhone 12, not my x2 other phones… so I can fb message as per usual from those devices, but no more from iPhone 12 since the upgrade….. the actual messaging toolbar that sits at the bottom has vanished- only on my business page. 🥲

still there on personal one.

Latest iPhone upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.