You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot copy and paste anymore in Notes. My insertion point keeps moving from where I put it and I find myself wasting time trying to catch it. Where do I go now to do a simple copy snd paste note?

I cannot copy and paste anymore in Notes. My insertion point keeps moving from where I put it and I find myself wasting time trying to catch it. Where do I go now to do a simple copy snd paste note?

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 9:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 9:53 PM

Notes on what device? If you want to copy in MacOS it's Cmd+C and Cmd+V to paste. In iOS, tap where you want to start copying, highlight what you need to copy, then choose 'copy' from the pop-up.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.