Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in iMac

I filled in the trade in form and received info as to what I must do to get the $200 apple credit. I’m a senior and would feel most assured if I could meet with a Genius to confirm I did everything right and cleared my data from the iMac. Also I want to be sure that this data remains in the Files app on my iPad and iPhone, Therefor, I want an appointment with a Genius at 11:45 Friday November 19, 2021 at the Towson, Maryland store.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 2:21 PM

Hi ina214,

We are all end users just like you on these forums. Apple does not read these forums or participate in them. I see you would like to make a Genius appointment at your local store. To help you get started doing that please click Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple and follow the on-screen directions.

If you have trouble another method is to simply call AppleCare and they will help you get an appointment. The phone number in the USA is (800) 275-2273.

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 2:21 PM in response to ina214

Hi ina214,

We are all end users just like you on these forums. Apple does not read these forums or participate in them. I see you would like to make a Genius appointment at your local store. To help you get started doing that please click Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple and follow the on-screen directions.

If you have trouble another method is to simply call AppleCare and they will help you get an appointment. The phone number in the USA is (800) 275-2273.

Good luck!

Trade in iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.