Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Max music not syncing properly

I have a new iPhone 13 Pro Max. When I first turned it on I put it next to my iPhone 8 and all of the apps, music, etc. transferred from the iPhone 8 to the iPhone 13.

Now when I plug my iPhone 13 into my computer and try to add more songs it is putting all of the music that is already on there again so that I have two of each song on the iPhone 13.

Its like the computer isn't recognizing that those songs are already there.

I tried removing all music from the iphone (using a Finder sync). Now the computer says there is no music, but the music that I added to the iPhone 13 when I paired it to the iPhone 8 is still there,

I'm totally at a loss on what to do to fix this.

Please help!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 12:47 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Nov 19, 2021 11:19 AM in response to tiedyemargie

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, tiedyemargie!

We understand you're seeing your music duplicated on your new iPhone 13 Pro Max. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Do you subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match? This may be causing the duplicates. Go to Settings > Music and check if turning off Sync Library helps remove the duplicates.

Have a great day!

iPhone 13 Pro Max music not syncing properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.