Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to unlock an iphone without apple id or password

I can’t open my little brother’s Iphone 8. I’ve reseted because he forgot the passcode and now to open it after the reset, it said that we need an apple id and password to unlock. We have no idea what’s the apple id since we just found it after months. Please tell me how to unlock the iPhone without the apple id and the password.

iPhone 8

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 7:55 PM

You cannot do so. Activation lock would be utterly pointless if you could.

Your brother needs to recover his AppleID. If he can prove he is the original owner (original retail purchaser from Apple or an Apple Authorized seller) he can ask Apple to intervene.

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2021 7:55 PM in response to kaiiTakashii

You cannot do so. Activation lock would be utterly pointless if you could.

Your brother needs to recover his AppleID. If he can prove he is the original owner (original retail purchaser from Apple or an Apple Authorized seller) he can ask Apple to intervene.

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

how to unlock an iphone without apple id or password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.